* THE NATURAL WORLD is an exhibition of the Canberra Photographic Society. It features some images of Eva fan Gorsel and is on show from August 21 - September 27. The opening is on Wednesday, August 22nd, 5pm at the CSIRO Discovery Centre in Canberra.
*DIFFERENT VIEWS 4 is an exhibition of the Canberra Photographic Society. It featured some images of Eva van Gorsel was on show from 14th of April to18th of August on the lower ground floor, Telstra Tower, Canberra.
* ELEMENTS OF PLACES is a group exhibition by the Tin-Shed Art Group, featuring drawings and paintings by Manuel Pfeiffer. The opening was on the 22nd of November, 2018, 6pm at the Watson Arts Centre, Aspinall St, Watson ACT and the exhibition was on show until December 3rd.
* FROM CHAOS TO COHESION, an exhibition by the Tin-Shed Art Group, featuring paintings by Manuel Pfeiffer. The exhibition is on from September 29 to October 26, the opening is on Saturday, September 30 @ 2 pm at 90 Stockdill Drive, Holt, ACT (adjacent to Strathairn Arts Association) and ported by 'Create - The Ginninderry Arts Program'.
* OUT THERE, was a group exhibition by the Canberra Photographic Society featuring several images of Eva van Gorsel. It was on show at the Watson Arts Centre at, Aspinall St, Watson ACT from September 14 to 24.
* EVOLVE 1 is an exhibition by the Marsden Art Group, featuring sculptures by Manuel Pfeiffer. The opening was on August 3, 2017, 6pm at the Watson Arts Centre, Aspinall St, Watson ACT and the exhibition is on show until August 13th, 2017.
* Different Views 3 is an exhibition of the Canberra Photographic Society. It features some images of Eva van Gorsel and was on show now until end of August 2017, lower ground floor, Telstra Tower, Canberra.
* 2017, June 15 - July 2: 6 cubic centimetres. A solo exhibition by Manuel Pfeiffer in Gallery 2 of the M16 Artspace, Griffith. Opening: Thursday 15th June, 6 pm. 6 Cubic Centimetres (of prostate cancer) is a drawing exhibition by Manuel Pfeiffer that documents his experience with prostate cancer. Pfeiffer’s drawings highlight the process of his cancer from the initial shock of being diagnosed in December 2015 to the aftermath of his operation when it was removed in May 2016, and the following radiotherapy in 2017. The work encompasses the artist’s fears, thoughts and reactions associated with his diagnosis.